Outline of the company
- Company name
- Representative director
- HIDEHIRO KUME, Ph.D.
- 7F Hamamatsu Act Tower,
111-2 Itaya-cho, Naka-ku,
- JPY 2,600,000
- Foundation of the company
- February 5 2009
- Numbers of employee
- 6 (as of January ,2022)
CV and career of representative
- Jointed Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Received PHD at Hokkaido University, Japan
- Create Optomechatronix Hamamatsu city, Japan
2.Career of representative
2-1 Optical design and optical measurement technology
- Faint light measurement
- Photon counting technology. Fain light measurement method.
- High speed optical measurement
- TCPC technology. High speed detection technology
- Invisible light detection
- Detection technology of UV, gamma ray, IR light
- Optical design
- Optical design of devices , system for radiation , gamma ray
2-2 Research and development
- Light detection technology in Nuclear medicine
- Detection technology for gamma camera and PET camera
- Light detection in Nuclear physics
- Detection technology for Super kamiokande, experiment at CERN, KEK.
- Space program
- Detection of UV and VUV detection with camera.Space experiment at NESA, ESA
- Light detection in Space experiment
- R&D for fiber communication system
2-3 Standardization of optical systems
Abosolute calibration of detector and light source at UV, visible and IR.
Standardization of detection on medical equipment.
Standardization of detectors and light sources for optical communication system.
2-4 Development of optical modules and applied systems
- Industrial applications
- Dust counter,tea sorting machine,Hyjinometer.intensified camera,
Xray non destructive camera ,optical communication system.
- Medical diagnostics systems.
- PET camera flow sytmeter. MTP reader, blood tester.
- Optical measurement systems
- Photon counter, power meter, colour meter,TCPC system lasers, spectrometer.
2-5 Careers for engineering
Optics; design of optics and devices
Electronics; analog electronics
Design of driving and readout electronics on light source, detector and optics.
Design of optical systems for biotechnology, medical ,radiation detection, agriculture and environmental systems.