Outline of the company
- Company name
- OPTOMECHATRONIX Inc
- Representative director
- HIDEHIRO KUME, Ph.D.
- Hamamatsu Innovation Cube 203,
3-1-7 Wajiyama,Naka-ku, Hamamatsu-city,
Shizuoka-prefecture 432-8003, Japan->access
- JPY 2,600,000
- Foundation of the company
- February 5 2009
- Numbers of employee
- 5 (January ,2013)
CV and career of representative
- Jointed Hamamatsu photonics ,Inc
- Received PHD at Hokkaido University,Japan
- Create optomechatronix. Inc Hamamatsu city ,Japan
2.Career of representative
2-1 Optical design and optical measurement technology
- Faint light measurement
- Photon counting technology. Fain light measurement method.
- High speed measurement
- TCPC technology. High speed detection technology
- Invisible light detection
- Detection technology of UV, gamma ray, IR light
- Optical design
- Optical design of devices , system for radiation , gamma ray
2-2 Research and development
- Nuclear medicine
- Detection technology for gamma camera and PET camera
- Nuclear physics
- Detection technology for Super kamiokande, experiment at CERN, KEK.
- Space program
- Detection of UV and VUV detection with camera.Space experiment at NESA, ESA
- Light Communication systems
- R&D for fiber communication system
2-3 Standardization of optical systems
- Abosolute calibration of detector and light source at VUV,UV,visible,IR.
- Standardization of detection on medical equipment.
- Standardization of detector and light sources for optical communication system.
2-4 Development of optical modules and applied systems
- Industrial applications
- Dust counter,tea sorting machine,Hyjinometer.intensified camera,Xray non destructive camera ,optical communication system.
- Medical diagnostics systems.
- PET camera flow sytmeter. MTP reader, blood tester.
- Optical measurement systems
- Photon counter, power meter, colour meter,TCPC system lasers, spectrometer.
2-5 Careers for management
- Business activity in abroad in USA, Europe, China.
- Business creation, production, R&D activity.
2-6 Careers for engineering
- Optics; design of optics and devices
- Electronics; analog electronics
- Design of driving and readout electronics on light source, detector and optics.
- Design of optical systems for biotechnology, medical ,radiation detection, agriculture and environmental systems.
- Literature works for optics.